Dear Jesus,
Please be with Mrs. Jennifer's baby, and help him to have a name. Help him to not be too scared to come out, and to not be sad. Please be with him and keep him healthy. Amen.
A prayer by one of my Gym for Him girls this evening. It is exactly our prayer right now too. My blood pressure was high again, and they took blood work. The "I" word was mentioned if these tests do not come back normal. They hooked me up to the fetal monitor for 20 minutes to measure Baby Acklin's movement and heart rate and Dr. Sellers was very very pleased with those results. So hopefully everything is fine and the pregnancy can continue until Baby Acklin "isn't scared anymore." We'll know more later this week!



Oh My Gosh! How wonderfully sweet and innocent this prayer is!! If you just tell him about all these people that are really anxious to meet him, hold him and shower love on him, maybe he won't be scared to come out. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you and hope you will let your mom know when you go to the hospital. She can keep us updated without us bothering you and Adam.
Love, Aunt Jeanne and Great Aunt NeNe
Our prayers and love are with all of you!
So sweet!! Happy 40 weeks lady! I can't believe you had to "pee in a jug"!! :) You're looking great and I'm glad you're feeling well too (minus your back pain). Stay focused...you've made it this far! ;)
ReplyDeleteI told you 9lbs.! The longer he stays in the bigger he gets! Adam gained a pound each week I was over due.....he would have been 7lbs+ but ended up being 9lbs. and 120z. Glad to hear you are resting....as usual, I can't wait! Everytime my phone rings in class, the kids ask me if it is you! They know that when I get "the call" that I am "OUT of HERE".
ReplyDeleteTake care and rest!
Love you!
Leota/Nana
Okay....Today is Monday, May 24th.........where is the update for today's doctor appointment?
ReplyDelete