Anderson Reed Acklin is here! Prayers are answered. After a discouraging doctors appointment Monday afternoon, I went into labor suddenly on Monday night and he was born at 1:08 am Tuesday morning, May 25, 2010! He weighed 9 pounds, 10.6 ounces, and is 20 3/4 inches long!!!!!!! Thanks to Adam, our doula, Dena, and awesome nurse, Cristy, he was born completely drug free and we're all doing fantastic!!! The Lord answers prayers, and He delivers strength. Pictures to come. We still can't believe he is here. Thank you everyone so much for the encouragement and prayers. We are so blessed.
PS We didn't name him until this morning :)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sooooo exciting! Congratulations! :) If your nurse's name was really "Crissy" instead of "Cristy", then we had the same nurse....dark hair, young, sweet, mother...??
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your newborn!!
Beautiful baby boy! God truly blesses! I am so happy he is finally here! If you ever need anything, let me know........I am always here for you no matter what time it may be! Anderson Reed Acklin.....love him tremendously! It's amazing how you fall in love so quickly!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Leota/mom/Nana