Elliette had her one week checkup and she was back up to 9 lbs 11 oz!
She went to church for the first time (outside my belly!). She was right at home and slept the whole time. I remember loving feeling her move in my belly during worship while I was pregnant 💓
I found some big bows for Elliette so NOW Izabella decided she will wear big bows too!
Adam went back to work this week, so on nights he had softball games, I nurse Elliette while laying with Izabella in her bed while she falls asleep :)
Elliette attended her first Robinson Senator Softball game! It was actually too cold to stay long but we made an appearance and got a picture with the Coach :)
Sisters!
His girls!
Somehow Adam got her sat up like this for a few seconds while Izabella read to her!
Mrs. Julie came to visit and brought us lasagna!
Someone thought they were so funny, putting Elliette in the cat's lounger! This is a onesie we bought for Izabella when she was a baby from the restaurant "Izzy's."
I took this picture to document this day. I turned on the faucet in the sink and nothing came out. We couldn't figure out why our water wasn't working, and I noticed a bill on the counter I hadn't opened yet... Yep, our water had been shut off. I *thought* I had been so diligent about paying all our bills early before she was born so nothing would be missed and so something like this WOULDN'T happen...I tried to call the water department but kept getting disconnected. I was so mad, I told Adam let's get in the car and march in there with our newborn to get this settled (maybe they would have pity on us). The ladies were nice and doted on Elliette and all her hair....but $291 later, our water was scheduled to be turned back on. 👀 We paid a disconnect fee AND a reconnect fee...lesson learned.
They both look tired in this pic! Trying out the infant carrier :)
She loves her play gym and "studying" her black and white cards!
We tried out the stroller for the first time and that made Izabella's day, even if we just went down to the neighbor's and back!
Izabella reading everyone a good night story!
That ceiling fan gets babies every time!!! LOL

We had Elliette's newborn pictures taken, so I dug out all the hats I had left from Anderson and Izabella. Izabella tried one on.
My friend, Ashley, came down from Bentonville to help me for the weekend!!!!! Her experience with 5 kids helped me remember everything I had forgotten, but honestly, just having someone there to sit with meand talk to helped the most. Life with a newborn can be very lonely and isolating. I will never forget her walking in with Starbucks, a candle, and fresh flowers for my table. Thankful to have a friend like her!

I was even able to put makeup -and lashes! on and go to Target! YESSSSS
She didn't ask what needed to be done. She just cleaned and cooked and it was heaven for two days. I want to do that for Izabella and Elliette when they have babies one day! And Anderson's wife too! 💓
Loving on Elliette is her new favorite thing to do!💜
Uncle Andrew and Aunt Heather came to meet Elliette.
We started going to see Adam once a week at lunch time for an outing :) His students and coworkers didn't mind at all :D
This right now! I know it will get better!!!
We're gonna make it, Elliette :)
(Ashley reminded me of the beauty of wearing her while I do things around the house- she gets her naps and I can make myself lunch- WIN!)





































































No comments:
Post a Comment