This week, Elliette, tracked our black and white cat, Chocolate Chip, as he walked on the back of the couch!! I feel like I notice a lot more developmental type things now, since I have been working with kids in OT (whereas before, I was working with adults when Anderson and Izabella were born). She holds her head up SO well already and she likes tummy time. I also gave her a bath (finally) this week :) Some things just get moved down the priority list when you have three kids :)
Grandpa Mike came to visit and meet Elliette.
GiGi bought her all kinds of pacifiers and she will take one sporadically if we work with her a lot. 😂 She loves to suck and holds her fingers/hands/arms by her mouth most of the time.
I also started venturing out for the kids' activities like scouts and softball this week.
Adam got to go fishing with the Keepin it Reel men's group at church :)
Going to see our Chiropractor
Most everyone says she has a different complexion than the other two- more like mine :)
What her hair does after a bath LOL
Starting to smile! Catching it on camera is hard HA!
Most of our days look like this:
That zip swaddle is clutch for her naps and sleeping! Many days I keep the Solly Wrap on so I can carry her around without carrying her around LOL and get stuff done :) I have discovered that a travel neck pillow makes it a lot easier to rest/sleep while rocking Elliette, so I keep it beside the recliner!
Going to see Daddy at work. She had a blowout as soon as we got there, so he changed her and I had luckily stuck a Robinson Senator onesie (from a softball player) in the diaper bag :)
She loves her play gym so much!!
TJ being TJ.
SO. True.



































Love love love seeing the pictures!!!!! I just want to cuddle her and kiss her!
ReplyDeleteShe is available any time! Specifically each night at 3 am :)
Delete