This week Anderson completed his Cast Iron Chef requirement for Webelos Cub Scouts. He made Italian Meatball sliders, carrots and ranch dressing, and strawberries :)
Adam went to a Super Bowl party at church, so we stayed home and watched a movie with funnel cake sticks!
One thing I am so thankful for is people around us who love our babies so much. In Bryant, those people are Susan and Randy Blue, who teach the kids in Kid Life at church. They just took us in and loved us all like their own. They have come to every basketball game to cheer on Anderson! They also brought a gift for our new baby and Izabella is holding the stuffed animal from that :)
Kidsource threw me a shower this week!! It featured breakfast food-my favorite! π With no pork or beef :)
Gifts are starting to arrive! One of Adam's Star Wars loving teacher friends from Riverview sent us this onesie! ππ
(Izabella's "bangs" are starting to grow out finally- she "trimmed them" several weeks ago because her hair was in her eyes)
I can't forget the "behind the scenes" of what goes into keeping me and my baby as healthy as possible! Maybe one day I'll snap a pic of all the supplements and vitamins I am taking- it is a lot! Aside from my faves for pregnancy (DHA, strong probiotics, Vitamin C, etc), there are a ton more I've added for extra protection during the coronavirus "pandemic." If nothing else, to prevent/treat "normal" allergy and cold symptoms because those can't exist right now LOL
This is my celery greens juice I drink every single morning, and I double the packet if I am not feeling 100%. It does not taste bad, although Adam or the kids never want to drink it!? LOL I know if I don't get all my veggies in every day, at least I am getting this.
π₯Strong immune systems and health do not come from medicine, masks, shots, fear, or isolation. It comes from a healthy lifestyle, fresh air, sunlight, nutrition, exposure, and activity/exercise. If my kids have learned nothing else this past year, it is this truth!π₯

Bonus belly pic :D



















The belly pics are my fave!! π
ReplyDelete