Saturday, January 30, 2021

30 weeks


We got a rocker!  AND it RECLINES!  I cannot wait.  That is one thing I always wished I could do, was lean back and sleep while or after rocking/nursing my baby, but I never had a recliner.  

With Anderson, everything was brand new.  For Izabella, I found her crib on Craigslist and we drove out to the middle of nowhere to pick it up.  I found this glider on Facebook Marketplace and sent Adam to pick it up.  It was in the box and had to be put together.  
The box said RETURN REASON: DAMAGED.  

I'd say it's a winner!


After we put it together and set it up in our room, Izabella rearranged her entire room and drug her bookshelf out into the living room and announced there was now room for the rocker in her room!  She also wants the crib to be in her room also.  And she wants to be the one that reads to the baby every night.  So basically she is going to be the mother!? 😂😍


Adam and I have had birth class on Saturday mornings for the month of January.  These also fell during the time of Anderson's first 4 basketball games!  Thankfully, they have been able to stay the night with Mammaw and Pappaw and Pat has taken him to his games so far!  He is doing so good this year, really getting into the game and getting after that ball!





He isn't as vocal or overt about his excitement as Izabella is about the baby but he always asks how big it is and how I am feeling.  We watch birth stories and talk about what it will be like when our baby is born 😍 I want my children to see that childbirth is normal, natural, amazing, peaceful, and positive and isn't something to be feared or scary, like the media portrays.  I plan for them to be at home for everything, but it will be their choice if they are in the room for the baby to actually be born.
 He hopes it will be a boy :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All because two people fell in love...