Saturday, January 30, 2021

29 weeks

The weeks are going by fast!  We are busy, and I am not taking as many pics but I am enjoying all the kicks and rolls and hiccups and just cherishing this time!!

Lots of things have happened over this past week and honestly this past year that can really get you down, or make you fearful and confused.  That exactly what the Enemy wants.  I am choosing to put my phone down and focus on the most precious things of all- REAL LIFE- right in front of my eyes💓

Because we are raising the next generation of difference makers and that is my ultimate responsibility.
We now go see our midwife, Shea, every two weeks now!

Izabella wanted to get the baby in the picture :)


Izabella wanted to grill burgers last week, so we planned to do it on Sunday when Adam was home.  We just didn't know it was going to be the coldest day of the year😂


He still delivered!  They were GOOD!  Turkey burgers for me and regular for everyone else :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you’re stepping away from social media. What a blessing to you AND your kids! 💓

    ReplyDelete

All because two people fell in love...