Almost 17 weeks
Gone are the days of "Your baby is the size of a plum." Hello cassette tape! Another app said it was the size of a game controller😂
I keep thinking the nausea is going away, and then it will hit me again for 2 or 3 days in a row.
Still loving:
Baked potatoes
Broccoli and cheese
Broccoli and cheese soup
Kit Kats
Perrier sparkling Strawberry mineral water
Can tolerate Greek yogurt now! Happy about this so I can up my protein :)
Felt the baby move several more times this week! One time I sneezed and it flipped like 5 times! Poor thing has no idea what it's in for with this loud family!!!!
Another great night of football! It actually got COLD! Uncle Chad joined us!
Saturday, we went to the pumpkin patch with cousins and Nana and Mammaw!
The pic we got of all the cousins
The effort it took to get that pic!😂
We celebrated Myles' 8th birthday afterward.
Izabella loves high ropes courses, so Nana did it with her!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment