Well, well, well, look who it is!! It's us, all grown up! Anderson is TEN and Izabella is EIGHT! After Izabella's AMAZING birth, things got soooo crazy for us. It began with Adam being laid off at Arkansas Baptist the following year, a move to Searcy, Arkansas for 4 years (where we literally knew no one), and after a crazy string of events, it ended with Adam being hired on at Joe T. Robinson high school, a football program he has admired for years- and bringing us BACK to the Little Rock area. It's been the most tumultuous time of our lives, but also one that THANKFULLY, we can look back and see God taking care of everything, even if I felt so abandoned by Him throughout most of that time.
I got away from this blog because of the craziness , but I have gotten the urge to pick it back up several times recently. First of all, I love writing, and it helps me process things. And secondly, Anderson and Izabella love seeing their stories and I was able to make it into a book for each of them. And third, I am also kind of over the "look at me" culture and otherwise becoming more and more toxic social media, and prefer not to share our lives in such a public arena.
But here we are! With a totally new perspective on so many things in life, we are hoping to stay put for a while. Here in Bryant, Arkansas, in our most perfect little 1500 square foot house (see, I told you new perspective! Like who am I?), and expecting a third baby in the spring. Life is calm (for now), and I am just enjoying this season.
She wanted to take a pic with me! She is so excited about this baby. She said, "Were you pregnant yesterday too?!" 😂 I will have post the video of us telling her and Anderson if I can!!! 💓















No comments:
Post a Comment