Thursday, October 29, 2020

18 weeks




Cold night in Bauxite!  Robinson won!  I got maternity jeans this week and they. feel. so. good.

The biggest election of our lifetime is next week and I was so glad to take Anderson and Izabella with me to vote early!  Izabella was prepared for a wait so she brought her Barbies!  So many prayers for November 3rdπŸ™πŸ™



and then she gave herself a hair cut...πŸ’‡



Adam and the kids carved their pumpkins!

Finished product!!!


Anderson's teacher at school sent me this pic of him working πŸ’“


I love a good reason to wear a wig and fake eyelashes!  We dressed up at work today for HalloweenπŸŽƒ


My photographer this week was Anderson and he captured the pic below and I didn't know :)


STILL having bouts of nausea...

Things I have tried:

Unisom and B6

Sea Bands (accupressure wrist bands for nausea)

motion sickness oil concoction Jesi gave me to put behind my ears

taking a plain baked potato to work with me and taking a bite every hour

Papaya enzyme tablets

mineral water (couldn't tell that it made a difference but that is how I discovered sparkling mineral water and am now hooked because of the carbonation LOL)

"It ain't easy being queasy" πŸ˜‚ drops from Target

Greek yogurt and turkey sausage made me sick this week!

Currently loving:
orange juice
baked potatoes
soup- any kind except tomato
Chicken Salad Chick seasonal strawberry salads
Impossible Whopper (been craving a cheeseburger but that is out because of my Alpha Gal tickbourne allergy)
any drink mixed with sparkling mineral water (Adam actually surprised me with Reese's pumpkins and strawberry Perrier one night this week!😍)

Feeling the baby kick so much and I forget the sickness because it is THE. BEST. EVER.πŸ’–πŸ’›

Midwife appointment is next week and then 20 week anatomy scan (not finding out gender!) will be on Adam's 39th birthday in two weeks!  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰


Just a reminder, any Comments you leave will be printed into BABY A #3'S baby book!  So feel free to comment for him/her 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

All because two people fell in love...