Thursday, March 25, 2021

38 weeks


Well, a busy work week last week followed by a non stop weekend took its toll and I ended up swollen and with higher than normal blood pressure.  I took two days off work and am now taking this not-so-tasty concoction every few days and feeling soooo much better!!!


My ankle bones and leg muscles are visible once again πŸ˜‚

I love midwifery care because during my appointments (one full hour of face to face time with my provider), she can pick up on small things like the fact that I don't like to slow down and Shea could tell I had overdone it.  She also knew I needed a hug and to be told everything was going to be all right!!  And she was right.  SO incredibly thankful for options besides mainstream medical care.πŸ’“


Another pic of our useless cat πŸ˜‚



One of Adam's softball players braided Izabella's hair

Izabella has decided she wants to play softball, and boy is she excited!!!  Here she is examining her schedule!  Games start on my "due date" of March 29th :)   She is so excited that her baby brother or sister will be at most of her games😍

We went to a Robinson game last week and she sat in the dugout the entire time and went out to huddle with the team with Adam talked to them!  She loved it!  Here are some pics from practice :)




Belly pic when I think of it!!!!


Been thinking of ways to make things easier once the baby is here.  This time around, I am just going to accept I will be exhausted for several several weeks and I am not going to stress out about a baby that doesn't give me much sleep.  I have been making more casseroles, but Adam warned me we didn't have anymore room in the deep freeze LOL.  Anderson was asking me why I was cooking so much and I was explaining to him that my babies don't allow me to do much besides hold them and nurse them and that he was still going to want to eat!   I've been thinking about things to ask visitors to help with when they come over!  Aside from walk the dog or shovel snow, I think this graphic is a great start!





 

2 comments:

  1. So so thankful you found ways to lower your blood pressure!!! You’re so close and I just can’t wait!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; that would have easily sent me into an induction had I been under the care of an OB!!!

      Delete

All because two people fell in love...