Friday, March 19, 2021

35 weeks/maternity pics!



Time is flying by so I thought I better get these posted!  Seeing my midwife every week to ensure I stay low risk, which is required for home birth.  These maternity pictures were rescheduled several times due to the weather and the photographer's kids being sick.  It worked out perfectly as the snow was melting and it was 65 degrees when these pics were taken!  This is one of many things I have always considered doing but decided to go for it this time, in my dream maternity dress!
 








Izabella is so excited for this baby.  She has moved the bassinet back into her room, along with the sound machine.  She thinks she is going to be the primary caregiver. 😍
Anderson isn't as outspoken about his thoughts on the baby but he likes to feel him kick.  There have been a few times we have wondered if he turned back head up and when I asked him if he thought the bump on top of my belly was its head or its bottom, he said, "Well I can't feel its crack, so I think it is his head." 😂😂😂😂😂😂  (I went to a midwife with an ultrasound machine this past week and confirmed his little head WAS, in fact, head DOWN👍👏👏)








1 comment:

All because two people fell in love...