Anderson is SO hilarious! Even when he is asleep, or by himself in his room. Every night I have to go in his room before I go to sleep and just look at him. He always looks sooooo sweet, and he is always in some crazy position! I can't count the times I go look at the monitor, and yell, "Adam! You've got to come look at Anderson!" In the mornings, he normally wakes up and "reads" his books for about 45 minutes before he's ready to get out of bed. Reading consists of turning the pages and talking, sometimes jibberish, and sometimes we think he is just reciting every word in his vocabulary ("Bubba, Pappaw, Moon..."). What a sound to wake up to in the mornings! Lately, he's been playing in his crib before going to sleep. So tonight when I went to check on him, he was asleep with his book on his chest, and me and Adam cracked up. Then a little bit later, I looked at the monitor and saw it covering his face!! I had to go in and get a picture. He didn't even wake up! (And I removed the book from his face!)
What I walked in and saw one night as I was checking on him. Do you see anything hilarious with this picture?



No comments:
Post a Comment