Friday, April 16, 2021

41 weeks- we knew we would still be here!!!

I felt great at the beginning of this week, even with all the questions when I showed up at work every single day.  However, by Friday, I was just feeling emotional and sad.  And also a little uneasy with it being Easter weekend, part of me hoping we all got to do our Easter activities, and part of me hoping to go into labor.  I was really glad to finally leave work Friday afternoon.  I also took my therapy tote out of my car and secretly hoped I wouldn't have to load it back up come Monday morning.

In the meantime, I made sure to go to bed early every night and nap when I could so I was rested in case I did go into labor.


After church on Saturday, I signed up the kids for an Underwater Easter Egg hunt!  We weren't sure what to expect but they had a blast!!






















EASTER SUNDAY:
I had planned to have an Easter baby.  But there wasn't a sign of labor, so instead of staying home and sulking like I wanted to do, we went to Kenny and Pat's for Easter dinner and Egg Hunt.  It was gorgeous outside, so I am glad we went!




The only baby Adam has to hold right now- our 9 month old nephew, Owen


Anderson's medals from the Acklin Easter Egg Hunt!

Izabella won an award also!

Baby Allie (due in June) with her big cousin💓
Heather 30 weeks
Me 41 weeks

Trusting my body and my baby










 

1 comment:

  1. Come on baby Acklin!!! We’re all so excited to meet you! Hang in there Jennifer....you’re so so close! 💗

    ReplyDelete

All because two people fell in love...