Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Spring from the Acklin family!


My wonderful and talented friend, Kristen Spigner, took some ten month pictures of Anderson.  We decided to go to Wye Mountain for the Daffodil Festival!  I love daffodils, and the place was so beautiful!




This looks like he might be sleeping, but he did NOT like the flowers in his face!

Anderson sandwich!  (This has actually become part of the "good bye/morning" routine!)






He ate the stem of the daffodil!


My good friend, Julie and her daughter, Rachel Kate, were also at Wye Mountain taking pictures.  Here is Anderson and his new girlfriend:



Anderson is mesmerized by Little Miss Arkansas!


1 comment:

  1. Anderson, Aunt NeNe lives about 3-4 hours away from you so I don't get to see you often. But, thanks to your mom, I am able to see how you are changing and what you are doing by posting pictures and stories in the Acklin blog. I have enjoyed these so much and hope she is able to continue with updates. I never get tired of reading about you and what your mom and dad are experiencing with you and especially enjoy seeing the pictures. To get to see you getting your first haircut is so much fun!! I loved you before you were born and my loves just continues to grow just as it did for your momma, who I used to call my Apple Dumplin'! Now, I have your dad in our family to love, as well! Love, Aunt NeNe

    ReplyDelete

All because two people fell in love...