I've been trying to upload the video of this but not succeeding for a week now, so the pictures will have to do.
As many of you know, Anderson hasn't been real fond of solids since we started them. He acts like everything that goes into his mouth is a dill pickle. Well, one evening last week I was waiting on Adam to get home and Anderson was playing in his room. I was starving, so I decided to fix my dinner and eat it in Anderson's room. Next thing I know, Anderson is grabbing at my plate. Of course, my first instinct was, "No!" but I decided to set my Type A personality aside and the rest is history...
He just kept going back for more!
Bubba anxiously awaiting his turn!



You know it's because Aunt Amanda was consulted on the spaghetti making. He is way to cute. Look at that belly. I just want to pinch him.
ReplyDelete